Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar rumblings

I only have one real complaint, other than the fact that nobody showed up in anything truly freaky. That complaint is about the hair.

So much sloppiness! Jennifer Garner, Ellen Page, Cameron Diaz, and Cate Blanchett, to name a few. They looked like they just slapped the back half in a pony and left.

Oh, and one other small complaint. Atonement got more or less shut out. I LOOOVED this book and I thought they did such a wonderful job of bringing it to the big screen.

2 comments:

chelene said...

I finally saw Daniel Day Lewis' wife's dress. The red bows really took it over the top.

Slave to the dogs said...

Chelene, it's hard to say why but I hated that dress more than even Tilda Swinton's. I think you're onto it with those ridiculous red bows.